Old March 25th 08, 07:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
HAL9000

Default virus Trojan.Tooso in AppData\Local\Temp

Every day when I swich on my computer (windows vista Business 32 bit)
my antivirus (symantec corporate edition 10) with real time scan tell
me that found Trojan.Tooso in a lot of files. The antivirsus seem to
delete the file succesfully: if i made a complete scan of my computer
i don't find any virus. All the virus that the real time scan find
every day are located in the dir c:\users\user\AppData\Local\Temp.
I think there are not security risk, i think that is all about shadows
copies or something like system restore but i would like to0 fix this
alert.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot