Old March 28th 08, 06:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Solo1307

Default Email Error Message 0x800CCC19

I am using Trend Micro Internet Security 2008 Program version 16.10.1079.

I exited the Trend Micro Internet Security 2008 Program, and was still
experiencing problems.

I have three PCs on the wireless Network with an older Linksys wireless
router, DSL router, Xbox with wireless access, and VOIP modem.

I have had this same amount of equipment and wireless network for over a
year, but the Windows Mail timeout problem just started tonight.

I will probably shut everything down, and restart all equipment in am to see
if matter clears up.

I also have multiple emails accessing my sbcglobal account servers through
the Windows Mail application.

Thanks,

Michael

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Your settings look fine. Which antivirus are you using?

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)

"Solo1307" wrote in message ...
When receiving/sending emails I receive the following error message:

Account: 'jehaar', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

What is the cause of this?

I have mulitple email accounts, and this message is received intermittently
by one or more accounts.

Thanks