Old March 31st 08, 06:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Guest

Default Sign in --- HOW?

"Marko" wrote in message
Just having subscribed to microsoft newsgroups from within Windows Mail,
I'm unable to sign in. Clicking on the Sign in button gets no response.
When posting it asks me if I want to sign in and when I click on YES,
nothing happens.
I would rather access newsgroups inside IE7 but there I'm not able to
reply at all. Is there a connection?

I had no trouble connecting through Windows Mail, possibly because I have
years of experience dealing with newsgroups. Did you enter a name and
an email address (not necessarily a correct email address, but not one
belonging to someone else) under your Microsoft Communities account
before you tried to sign in? It doesn't require a password. You can always
add .invalid to the end of an email address to make sure it won't reach
anyone else.