Old March 31st 08, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default Sign in --- HOW?

You are probably talking about the Communities sign-in feature, which
is optional. Most people turn it off because it is buggy:
Tools, Options, under General, uncheck "Use newsgroups message
rating features."

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)

"Marko" wrote in message ...
Just having subscribed to microsoft newsgroups from within Windows Mail, I'm unable to sign in. Clicking on the Sign in button
gets no response. When posting it asks me if I want to sign in and when I click on YES, nothing happens.
I would rather access newsgroups inside IE7 but there I'm not able to reply at all. Is there a connection?