Old April 1st 08, 02:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Simonfr

Default UAC - File Virtualization (VirtualStore missing)

I’m currently troubleshooting a problem with UAC - File Virtualization in
Vista SP1. File Virtualization is not working in Vista and is breaking some
applications that previously tested good. The difference with this build is
that the C:\User folder has now been relocated to the D:\User. It now seems
that Vista is not creating the VirtualStore Folder & and respective
sub-folders under %LocalAppData% (which is pointing to the correct path on
D:\). I’m wondering if Virtualization has some known problems if the User
Data folders have been relocated, and if there’s something I can do.