Old April 2nd 08, 12:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Surma

Default auto play

I accidentally clicked the take no action button on auto play when I
plugged my microphone from my headset. now it will not show up on my
computer or anything when I plug it in to my computer.
I am running Windows Vista home basic and have looked into my auto play
settings and have not found a solution, my microphone does not
show up. I tried everything that microsoft help said but nothing work. when
a plug in my mp3 or usb stick the auto play options box doesn't come but in
my computer they show up and i can click to open them but my microphone does
not show up anywher. if someone could help me please.....