Old April 9th 08, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Norman

Default Windows is resuming

Thankyou for your help your advice my laptop is now up and running .

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

Power down your system. Press and hold your power button till it does that,
and then power up. Press F8 during the 'black screen' that is right after
your first BIOS screen. (Pressing many times is OK) The menu you see there
will have Safe Mode as a choice. Start that, then restart again normally.
--
Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.

"norman" wrote in message
Hi i hope someone can help me im on windows vista basic .I turned on my
laptop to find the words WINDOWS IS RESUMING on a blank screen and now my
laptop is stuck and nothing seems to work .