Old April 17th 08, 04:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
rowanc88

Default How do I disable the Security Center notice about my UAC being

I do all of that,
but I'm not an idiot that needs UAC asking for confirmation every time I do
something. My anti-virus & anti-spyware software blocks anything bad that
comes through, which is hardly ever.

I also don't use IE, because it's just as bad as UAC, needing confirmation
for everything, telling you it's so horrible that you've got pop-up blocker
and the phishing tool off.

MS really needs to reconsider the level of security they force on everyone
who has Windows. Because not everyone is a first time user who has no idea
what they're doing. All this security does is **** off the regular users.