Old April 17th 08, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
William Anderson

Default My headset doesnt work

Did you watch the movie on your Vista system? It sounds like it might be an
issue with the audio driver. What model sound card is it?

"Sife" wrote:

I installed Vista today and my headphones didnt work... and a game wouldnt
load... so i reinstalled the game and watched a movie while i waited for my
friend to come over and help me out. We spent about 2.5 hours trying to
figure out what was wrong with the headset, the game problem was resolved
however. We tried a different headset that we knew worked and it had no sound
coming through.