Old April 26th 08, 08:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Hank Arnold (MVP)

Default Game Cheat Console

Gretzki wrote:
I can't open the game console with "~" for any game. When I was using XP that
was not a problem. But what happens now? And I don't wanna hear stuff like
"we don't support cheats" bla bla bla... windows vista interferes with the
programming of a game. I'm really annoyed about this. I tried any other key
but nothing. Is vista missing something?

How about the game name? Mostly, they require odifying the shortcut to
enable the console. I've run numerous games and used the cheats. Running
Vista Home Premium.

--

Regards,
Hank Arnold