Old May 19th 08, 04:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Graeme

Default Unable to exit MSTS normally

G'Day Katy,
Thank you for your suggestion, I did as you suggested but it still hasn't
solved the problem.
I run a NVIDIA 8500GT video card.
--
Thanking you

"Katy Pluta" wrote:

On Sat, 17 May 2008 20:00:00 -0700, Graeme
wrote:

At the completion of running a game in MSTS after closing I end up with a
completely blank screen and the only way I can exit this screen is to press
Crtl+Alt+Delete which then returns me to the opening screen displaying "log
off" "change password" etc. Anyone else having the same problem. I have
Vista Home Premium.
Thanking you

Try running the game in XP compatibility mode (right-click on the MSTS
shortcut, properties, compatibility tab)

What video card is in your computer?