Old May 20th 08, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Clinton

Default Unable to exit MSTS normally

I am glad, but sad to see that someone else has this same problem. I
noticed that I always get a message that their is a problem with Patch 1.4,
and even though I have installed the newest patch for the game, still the
same thing.

"Graeme" wrote in message
At the completion of running a game in MSTS after closing I end up with a
completely blank screen and the only way I can exit this screen is to
press
Crtl+Alt+Delete which then returns me to the opening screen displaying
"log
off" "change password" etc. Anyone else having the same problem. I have
Vista Home Premium.
Thanking you