Old May 25th 08, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
frizzie[_2_]

Default Low Disk Space in Recovery "D" Vista OS

AJR;716430 Wrote:

snip:

Hi AJR -- thanx so much for your reply.

You wrote:
BTW - if you are using Acronis I would not backup the "D"
drive/partition.
One other thing - do not confuse drives versus partitions - as you
probably
know, you can have one drive divided into several partitions e.g. C, D
and E
or three separate drives C, D, and E."

After reading your reply above, I checked the size of the drives and C
+ D equal the size of E so it appears D is a partition of C. I have two
hard drives and an external. Sooooo I won't back up D, as you
suggested. I plan to back up on 6/1 because I got a canon scanner for
my birthday this week and want to make sure that's backed.

Hope you and "she who must be obeyed -- yep I read that story g" and
feel the exact same way, have a nice holiday and thanx again.

--
frizzie