Old May 28th 08, 03:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Andy [YaYa]

Default Total annihilation: kingdoms update won't install

LPent wrote in
:

I got my old Total Annihilation: Kingdoms to install just fine on Vista
Premium x64.
But I want to update it to the latest version (3). The downloaded patch
however says: The version of this file is not compatible with the
version of windows you are using check to see if you need a 32 or 64 bit
version.
In other words, the patch-installer is 16 bits and it won't run...is
there a solution?

Didn't Chris Taylor of Supreme Commander Fame work on that one? I forget,
been so long. I would call him up and ask if he's still got the source code
or a contact that might be able to help..

If I had to guess I'd say his email address was

You might also be able to reach Chris at
http://www.gaspowered.com/contactus.php

If Chris didn't work on it, find out who did and send them a "nicely
worded" email asking for assistance. If they don't know, they usually know
someone who does.

Google is your friend.

--
-A.