Old June 3rd 08, 12:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Malke[_2_]

Default Loosing Display Settings On Monitor

Macman2007uk wrote:

Hi DL:
I got Drivers which I believe are the most upto date from
Samsung
Web Site. The problem persists periodically. There is no key factor at
times of starting PC as to when this will happen, sometimes goes for
couple of days ok, then next start up I need to reconfigure.
I will possibly just have to put up with.

You don't want the drivers for your monitor. You want the drivers for your
video card. Get them from either the OEM's website (if you have an OEM
machine such as a Dell, HP, etc.) or from the video card mftr.'s website.

If updating the video card drivers doesn't solve the problem, then your
video card is failing and should be replaced.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers