Old June 3rd 08, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Nonny

Default Problems with Autoplay on iTunes

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:30:06 -0600, "Colin Barnhorst"
wrote:

I suggest that you use the iPod forums on Apple.com. It is, after all, an
Apple product.

YA THINK?? g

http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

"Upperninety8" wrote in message

When i plug my ipod into the USB i get an autoplay popup giving me
options to open folder to view files or speed up my system. No matter
how long i wait after that my ipod will not show up on iTunes. I've
tried disabling autoplay, but that still wont work. Any ideas?
'' (http://client.silabsoft.org/client.php)

--
Upperninety8