Old June 7th 08, 08:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dennis

Default ram ..please help

Charlie Tame wrote:

Yes, I am just saying there are bigger fish to fry and I think there is
nitpicking but no real argument... been there done that (with you) and
it really does not help anyone. We all face a bigger problem with ISPs
now. FWIW I think Microsoft has done a good job trying to stay impartial
and an even better job at keeping the business in friendly territories....

I take my time to respond to your false statement about not being able
to address more than 4GB (mathematically) in PAE mode, and this is what
your return? Don't expect me to respond to anything you have to say in
the future.