Old June 9th 08, 11:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Ramesh Srinivasan

Default Icons Do Not Show a Thumbnail of my Photographs

The Menu bar is hidden by default. Hold the ALT key and press T to access
the "Tools" menu.

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

"TeresaJill" wrote in
message ...

Only I have no tools or options showing. It's very strange.

My menu choices are organize, view, explore, slide show, email, share,
and burn. This is when I have the folders set to propertiescustomize
folder type template pictures and videos.

I've tried right clicking on the folder an don the menu area and can
not get tools anywhere. Can someone please explain further?

--
TeresaJill