Old June 9th 08, 02:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Vistavision

Default How to disable ALPS touchpad on new PC, old methods don't work.

Thanks for that info 'Bob J'

I've just bought an Acer Aspire 7720G and the sensitive touchpad was
really doing my head in. I would find that the line I was typing was
suddenly running in the middle of a previous paragraph. Your tip fixed
all that!

As an experienced Acer user - can you recommend a decent forum for
specifically 'Acer' related info? I did call the UK help-desk but they
neither hosted nor knew of an official or semi-official site. Bit
depressing when you've just bought one of their products!

Regards,

--
Vistavision