Old June 18th 08, 10:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default upgrade to vista ultimate and no wireless card now.

Hi,

There is no Vista Pro, so I don't know what you upgraded from. If you meant
XP Pro, did you check with Dell support to see if the wireless card is Vista
compatible?

You might try removing/uninstalling the device via device manager, then
reboot and reinstall it with the most recent driver set from the card
manufacturer (not Dell, but the actual maker of the component).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"gavin" wrote in message
I downloaded lates drivers from Dell, no go, I reinstalled drivers
several times, no go I checked in cmos and it is enabled. Why
goingform Vista pro to ultimate caused problem?