Old June 20th 08, 10:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
gavin

Default upgrade to vista ultimate and no wireless card now.

no errors just says no wifi card found. I try to add hardware and it
says it is not there. Tried latest drivers and still nothing

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:55:53 -0700, "Curious"
wrote:

What do you mean by "no go"
What error message(s) are you getting when you try to use or configure it?
"gavin" wrote in message
.. .
I downloaded lates drivers from Dell, no go, I reinstalled drivers
several times, no go I checked in cmos and it is enabled. Why
goingform Vista pro to ultimate caused problem?