Old July 2nd 08, 06:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dustin Harper

Default will windows mobile 5.0 work with sideshow

Right now, it is still beta, and is available as a developer preview from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en.

It may be buggy, but it is supported. Just not completely right now. I hope
this helps, and you could probably try it and let us know how it goes. I
would, but my Axim only runs WM2003SE right now.

--

Dustin Harper

Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales...eAPostAsAnswer

"bbh13" wrote in message
I have a cell phone with windows mobile 5.0 and was wondering if it would
be
able to work with the sideshow feature. I will be using vista home
premium.