Old July 6th 08, 04:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
hicksi61

Default Microsoft WPD FileSystem Volume Driver - On every bootup

Hi,
Having the same problem and cannot find a solution on any of the
Microsoft Sites. Bill Gates knew when to get out! I am planning to move
over to Lynux any day now but sadly there are a lot of programs that i
need MS for. I notice that the WPD File Sytem volume driver reboots
every time but only does so successfully every second time i boot up.
There does not appear to be any problems one way or the other but one
has to wonder what MS has done with our windows! If you get an answer
to this problem i would love to hear it.

Warren

--
hicksi61