Old July 6th 08, 06:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
/AW/

Default My Labtop Won't Recognize Any Discs

I have a Satellite A305-S6843 Labtop. Wheneve I put in a CD it doesnt show up
in the Computer file, as in I can't see it as a file like on my real PC at
home. So, the only CDs that I can use are ones that startup by themselves,
and not even all of those work. So I'm wondering how do I open files on these
CDs or play the games on these CDs , or even just be able to see them on my
Labtop.