Old July 15th 08, 02:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
kevin macdonald

Default Linksys 2200 extender connection issues

Hi there, I am having great difficulty connecting my extnder to the network.
I have tried wirelessly, as well as wired. Linksys has tried several things
over the past week....and they have been great....but to no avail. I have a
vista ultimate 32 bit, a wrt310n router and the appropriate adapter. I am not
convinced that my P.C. is configured properly, and after reading something
about an update being uncooperativve with sp1...? Help ?