Old July 15th 08, 09:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jarryd

Default ISDN TA - anyone know of one that works with Vista

Thanks for your reply. I shall look into these.

Regards,

Jarryd

"DL" address@invalid wrote in message
http://www.avm.de/en/news/artikel/ca...t_treiber.html

"Jarryd" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a ISDN modem that works with Vista? I have bought a
USB ZyXEL that works great on XP but when installing it on Vista the PC
crashed, blue screened and fell on its face. I tried to install again on
a Vista laptop in case it was a hardware incompatibility issue but the
same thing happened.

Please don't tell me that you simply cannot get an ISDN TA that will run
on Vista.

TIA,

Jarryd