Old July 16th 08, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Craig

Default Removing files from WMC???

Dave that sounded like an awesome answer,,,, but to no avail... image.db does
not exist in that folder.

I know, like stated before, that I only told the mc to look at one folder,
and yet when I play tunes and a slide show together, they all come up....

DOH

"Dave" wrote:

You could just be seeing the thumbnails of the original pictures.

Media Center stores thumbnail images in
C:\Users\youraccount\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ehome \Image.db

Close Media Center, rename Image.db to Image.db.old and MC will rebuild
it the next time you start.

note: \AppData is normally hidden

--
Vista Home Premium 32 SP1
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Craig" wrote in message
I have pictures that I do not want on the windows media center,,,, as well
as
system pictures that are needless. How do I remove them from WMC.

I have rerun the setup feature for it, and have told WMC not to look at
these folders, but it continues to pull files out of these folders.