Old July 18th 08, 10:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
MiguelGarcia

Default Monitor Calibration Issues

Hello...

I had problems with my hardware calibreted display in what concerns to
automatic ICC profile loading by windows Vista32 too.

I solved this by using the displayprofile.exe free software from X-Rite
because it can force the ICC profile data to be charged in the memory of
video card.

'DisplayProfile Freeware for Windows NA'
(http://www.xrite.com/product_overvie...ftwa reID=539)

The profile doesn't charge automaticaly through displayprofile.exe
because it is a manual process but, at least, every time windows vista
resets ICC profile after its boot or by any other action you described
above you can call displayprofile.exe by clicking only its icon and
select the desired profile name.

You will not need to recalibrate the monitor every time windows vista (
and all others) shows all its enormous problems list.

Miguel Garcia

--
MiguelGarcia