How can I get graphic drivers for vista Intel 845 GVAD2 mother board?

Old August 24th 07, 12:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
KickinChicken

Default How can I get graphic drivers for vista Intel 845 GVAD2 mother board?

Yeah, I'm sure your right. Funny how some people never get issues when
others do. Feburary the drivers were pretty bad, and SLI wasn't available.
But the WHQL drivers have been quite stable IMO.

"Michael Solomon" wrote in message

"KickinChicken" wrote in message
What issues are nVidia drivers having? I have no problem with my nVidia
drivers. and I use SLI.

"Robert James" wrote in message
How can I get graphic drivers for vista Intel 845 GVAD2 mother board?
Intel I think is not going to offer any drivers for vista for this
mother board.
I really cantgo for a new pc right now.

Is there a way around.

Thanks

James

Another possibility I overlooked is you could get a third party graphics
card that has Vista compatible drivers. Since nVidia seems to still be
having quite a bit of trouble with their drivers, you might want to
check out ATI cards that might be in your price range, check various
online retailers, do a Google search. Once you find a suitable card,
check the ATI site to be sure there are Vista compatible drivers for the
card.
--
Michael Solomon
Backup is a PC user's best friend

I can't say whether or not your experience is typical since people who
post in these newsgroups do so because they have problems. nVidia
drivers, by an large, since Vista release have caused a number of user
issue, sometimes it was system instability, crashing when viewing various
graphics or webpages and, in some cases, problems getting Vista to install
without first removing the card. The issues are numerous and have been
all over this group and the hardware and setup groups.

While these may not be typical, their numbers far greater that what we've
seen with regard to ATI. That doesn't mean there haven't been any ATI
issues but they have been far fewer than what we've seen with nVidia.