Old July 20th 08, 07:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
John Inzer

Default can i rotate a video clip like a picture?

clsdee wrote:
Man, I am having a heck of a time getting my problem solved - every
question I find about rotating a clip or movie doesn't work for me
because I have Vista and I even went into the Vista discussion
boards! Argh.
When I hit effects, I get a bunch of orange flower pics that
demonstrate the effects - if I drag the Rotate 180 over to my clip
(which has imported UPSIDE DOWN!), the viewer changes to the flower!
What in the world are folks talking about with these instructions???
What am I missing here?

After adding the effect...just left click
a clip on the timeline to regain focus.

Don't be afraid to experiment with the
various components of the program.

--