Old July 23rd 08, 09:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
dianearek

Default Photo Gallery save error

Ok, I am having the same problem with my Windows picture gallery. I
read one post that said Windows does not have a save option in the
picture gallery. This is true but it does it automatically. I have used
this for a year and just started with the problem yesterday. What do
we do to get it fixed? I also have a problem with my Kodak EAsyShare
software. It will shut down because of an unknown problem. I wonder if
these two have anything to do with each other? Who answers these
questions? This is the first time I am posting to this and I don't see
any answers.
Thank you

--
dianearek