Old August 2nd 08, 10:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
koen

Default "The runaround"

Curious;939272 Wrote:
Media Center does not currently support DVB-S or DVBS-2 tuners.
If you provide more details such as location etc maybe one of the
European
contributors to this newsgroup can assist you. believe that there is
at
least one DVB-S tuner card that emulates DVB-T which MC does support.
"koen" wrote in message

My wish is simpel;to link my sattelite-tuner(DVB)to the mediacenter.

There is no info ,in the center,on how to fix it.Manuals are to easy

?
lots of love anyway,Koen

--
koen

I live in Belguim;the tuner is a ELECTRON DVB Set Top Box FTA-RF. It
has done great service !Stil does.
Shanti ! koen

--
koen