Old August 2nd 08, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_3_]

Default "The runaround"

Since you are using a DVB-S STB then you apparently need an MC capable
analog TV tuner/video capture card so that you can export S-video format
video from your STB to MC in your PC.
Hopefully someone from Europe who has the same STB you do or one similar to
it you do will now respond with some specific suggestions.
"koen" wrote in message

Curious;939272 Wrote:
Media Center does not currently support DVB-S or DVBS-2 tuners.
If you provide more details such as location etc maybe one of the
European
contributors to this newsgroup can assist you. believe that there is
at
least one DVB-S tuner card that emulates DVB-T which MC does support.
"koen" wrote in message

My wish is simpel;to link my sattelite-tuner(DVB)to the mediacenter.

There is no info ,in the center,on how to fix it.Manuals are to easy

?
lots of love anyway,Koen

--
koen

I live in Belguim;the tuner is a ELECTRON DVB Set Top Box FTA-RF. It
has done great service !Stil does.
Shanti ! koen

--
koen