Old August 11th 08, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jiggs

Default 2 Gig SD card issue resolved?

I am having the same problem. I have a Lexar 9-in-1 reader that will read my
2gb SD card on XP desktop but not on my Vista 64-bit laptop. I checked the
Lexar site and my reader has the necessary drivers for Vista. I also checked
the Panasonic site for 2gb compatibility with my camera and all is well.
Vista will recognize every other SD card less than 2 gb. If someone has a fix
please let me know.

"Mark C" wrote:

Greetings.
I'm using Vista Ultimate 64 bit, SP1, and my multi SD card reader can't
read 2 gig cards. It can read other cards with less than 2 gig. With the 2
gig card it just sits and tries to read it, doing nothing at all, no offer
to format or even open a window to view. I've seen many others that have
this issue. Has this been fixed to anyone's knowledge? Thanks in advance.
-Mark