Old August 11th 08, 09:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
BJT256

Default Some extended keys (Calculator) do not work on Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard under Vista (32 bit)

I also have a Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard and Wireless
Intellimouse that have functionality issues with Vista. A temporary
solution is to open the the Keyboard and/or Mouse Icons in Control Panel
and click OK to save setting changes. Your device "may" then work
properly, as mine does, for a while. The real problem solution may be
in the choice of USB ports and drivers. I have not experimented with
that as of yet.

--
BJT256