Old August 17th 08, 01:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
heaven9frogg

Default Photo Gallery save error

I have the same problems you've all described, but here are some
interesting things I've noticed:

- If I leave my computer on for about three days straight, then try to
make changes or add tags to pictures in photo gallery, it seems to work
just fine! Why would this be? What is changing in my system after three
days?

- The problems seem to occur only on files larger than a couple hundred
kb's. I've noticed I can edit very small files even when I've just
started up the computer.

- This has been a problem since the first time I tried working with
photos in photo gallery. I got my computer in May 2007. I am running
Vista Home Premium, and have done all updates as recommended.

I sure hope someone finds a solution soon. I do not like waiting a few
days after unloading my digital photos to edit them!

--
heaven9frogg
heaven9frogg's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/heaven9frogg.htm

http://forums.techarena.in