Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Apply Properties File Error (http://www.vistabanter.com/70719-apply-properties-file-error.html)

Joe Reg September 7th 07 08:50 PM

Apply Properties File Error

Hi Everyone,
I have several thousand MP3's and recently got a Zune. Now I'm trying
to organize my MP3's in a way that Zune likes. However there are some
files that I cannot change the attributes.

When I attempt to edit the "Album" and "Artist" details I get the
following message. The box is titled "Apply Properties File". The
message box states:"An unexpected error is preventing the operation.
Make note of this error code, which might be useful if you get
additional help to resolve this problem: Error 0x00D0026"

I've found no answer to this on MS Knowledgebase or anywhere else. Any
help is appreciated.

Joe

--
Joe Reg