Old August 27th 08, 01:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
hus

Default Multiple networks detected in Network and Sharing Center

remove itunes add on "bonjour' from the add remove programs. It worked for me.

"smendiola74" wrote:

My internet connection is thwarted when Vista detects Multiple Networks in
the Network and Sharing Center. I want to select the "unidentified network"
and delete it but there is no option to do this. The ISP is no help. Anyone
run across this problem?

ENVIRONMENT:
Broadband connection direct from the modem. Not using wireless. Only one
internet connection. Not on a network. Have not updated to SP1 yet.