Old September 22nd 08, 02:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
[email protected]

Default Cisco VPN Client - Connection Error Reason 412

Is that version of the client supported on Vista? I'm currently using
5.0.03.0530 under Vista without problems.

I am not sure, but I guess that version supposed to work on Vista.

On Sep 21, 5:57*am, "Joe Morris" wrote:
wrote:
***Cisco VPN Client - Connection Error Reason 412***
I am trying to connect office through my laptop from home. But I am
getting following error. The log is also inclued here.

[snip]
Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.01.0600

[snip]

Is that version of the client supported on Vista? *I'm currently using
5.0.03.0530 under Vista without problems.

Joe Morris