Old September 26th 08, 02:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jillmuhm

Default re-enable hardware

My microphone shows under recording devices but currently shows as
"currently unavailable". How do I make it available?
"dean-dean" wrote:

Right-click the Sound icon in the notification area, and choose Recording
Devices. On the Recording tab of Sound, right-click an empty spot of the
window, and put a checkmark next to "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show
Disconnected Devices".

"Wingdom" wrote in message
Yes, that is exactly how i found it to disable it, but now its not in that
list. I wonder if my audio card has any more advanced options. Its the
Reaktek High Definition Audio card. Ill keep looking, but i get the
feeling
im still going to need some help.