Old October 4th 08, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dominic Payer[_2_]

Default Software request for tuning LCD monitor

If you do not have Adobe Gamma try http://www.calibrize.com/.

"Riccardo L." wrote in message
The LCD monitor LG L1900 series has no buttons to tune it up, so one
should use their software (Forte 2.80, vista compatible).
Since in my case it is not compatible, in fact it crashes every time upon
restart after installation, I know "microsoft" is investigating the
problem (reported by sending dumps).

However, is anyone of you aware of a workaround for this issue? I don't
care about LG software, but I am not sure i could find out there some
other program to use under vista HP (laptop). The monitor is too much
bright without tuning and I need it as external (dual) monitor.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks,
Ricardo