Old October 26th 08, 02:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DDW[_3_]

Default Add an IDE HD to a SATA Vista64 Set-up

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:54:22 -0500, WS6TA02
wrote:

My problem is that my MD does not have an IDE connection. I have a lot
of pictures that I need to retrieve. I am not computer expert, but have
no problems adding components. Is there a certain controller card or
adapter I can use that is compatible with Vista?

Buy an external USB case for it. Cost is minimal.

Make sure you get the right kind for your drive. Probably need IDE
for a 3.5" drive (just guessing).

Newegg.com:

http://tinyurl.com/599enh

DDW