Old November 2nd 08, 12:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
doat

Default Xbox gaming receiver for windows HELP!!

I bought the gaming receiver for windows and it worked fine until i
bought a logitech MX518 mouse then it stopped working completely. When i
plugged it in the green LED light did not come on and vista did not
recognize anything. I have read that logitec drivers could stop it from
working so i uninstalled the drivers and still nothing, i tried to use
my PS2 mouse and still did not work. I have reinstalled it and still
does not work, what do i do? I lost the receipt so i cannot exchange it
for another.

--
doat