Old November 2nd 08, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default Xbox gaming receiver for windows HELP!!

Hi,

First, have you tried a system restore to a point before you installed the
Logitech software?

Barring that, you either have a software conflict or a power problem. The
USB ports on a motherboard can only have so much draw, and the combination
of the two may be a problem. If this is the case, a powered hub would be the
solution. It's more likely however, that you have a software conflict.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"doat" wrote in message

I bought the gaming receiver for windows and it worked fine until i
bought a logitech MX518 mouse then it stopped working completely. When i
plugged it in the green LED light did not come on and vista did not
recognize anything. I have read that logitec drivers could stop it from
working so i uninstalled the drivers and still nothing, i tried to use
my PS2 mouse and still did not work. I have reinstalled it and still
does not work, what do i do? I lost the receipt so i cannot exchange it
for another.

--
doat