Old November 7th 08, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Tom Lake[_2_]

Default I have noticed something strange about this newsgroup.

"Dick" wrote in message
I realize that this is slightly off-topic, but, has anyone else noticed that there
are messages listed as "not downloaded" in this newsgroup? I have 11 messages that
cannot be downloaded. The number gets larger every day. I have tried deleting the
newsgroup and then re-subscribing and that does no good.

I have 11 not downloaded today. I'll have to check it again Monday.

Tom Lake