Old November 7th 08, 07:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DDW[_3_]

Default I have noticed something strange about this newsgroup.

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:02:48 -0500, "Dick"
wrote:

I realize that this is slightly off-topic, but, has anyone else noticed that
there are messages listed as "not downloaded" in this newsgroup? I have 11
messages that cannot be downloaded. The number gets larger every day. I
have tried deleting the newsgroup and then re-subscribing and that does no
good.

Has anyone else noticed this or better yet, has anyone discovered a
solution?

The solution is probably for you to find a new NNTP service.

DDW
No email please