Old November 7th 08, 09:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Spirit

Default I have noticed something strange about this newsgroup.

Its an issue on the Server Side that comes and goes.

"Curious" wrote in message ...
You are no alone I have noticed this in this newsgroup and none others for
at least a month and I have learned to live with it. However, it is a
nuisance.
"Dick" wrote in message
I realize that this is slightly off-topic, but, has anyone else noticed
that there are messages listed as "not downloaded" in this newsgroup? I
have 11 messages that cannot be downloaded. The number gets larger every
day. I have tried deleting the newsgroup and then re-subscribing and that
does no good.

Has anyone else noticed this or better yet, has anyone discovered a
solution?

Thanks...

Dick