Old November 8th 08, 12:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default I have noticed something strange about this newsgroup.

Hi,

A known issue with WM/OE as a newsreader when the message count on the NNTP
server doesn't match the actual number of messages. It's not going to be
fixed, though many have complained about it for years.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Dick" wrote in message
I realize that this is slightly off-topic, but, has anyone else noticed
that there are messages listed as "not downloaded" in this newsgroup? I
have 11 messages that cannot be downloaded. The number gets larger every
day. I have tried deleting the newsgroup and then re-subscribing and that
does no good.

Has anyone else noticed this or better yet, has anyone discovered a
solution?

Thanks...

Dick