Old November 8th 08, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
txacoli

Default I want to arrange files in my folder by type

In XP, the option to arrange files by type was always there. In Vista,
it is not. I know that I have to right click and select on of the 680 or
so options for arranging files that are there, but to be honest, I use
Sort by - TYPE soooo often, that I want it to be there all the time.

Is there something I can do to make this a default option, maybe amend
a registry key or something??? It drives me mad!

--
txacoli