Old November 14th 08, 01:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default LAN Network Card (Drivers not Installed) Need Windows Vista Home Basic Drivers

Hi,

Did you check with Dell? See drivers for your model he
http://support.dell.com/support/down...&catid=&impid=

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jonathan Hutchins" wrote in message
I have a Dell Inspiron 530S and right now have a Dial-Up connection...But I
plan on getting AT&T High-Speed

internet in a few month, I noticed that my LAN card has no drivers
installed for it. I was searching on the internet for

some drivers but could find none compatible with Windows Vista Home Basic,
I could use any and all advice thanks.